Asset Condition Monitoring
In most industries condition monitoring and predictive maintenance have already been proven to bring significant cost savings. Condition monitoring based predictive maintenance reduces expenses and downtime.
However, it’s widespread use has been inhibited by the installation cost of wired sensors and the battery limitations of wireless sensors.
When HiPER-D is coupled with wireless sensors it offers several advantages over battery powered sensors;
- Can increase energy budget and data transmission frequency.
- Much cheaper over the life time of sensor.
- The hassle of changing batteries is eliminated or reduced.
- Maintenance free.
- Sustainable and environment friendly.
Rolling stock condition
monitoring in trains
- Wheel condition monitoring.
- Axle box condition monitoring
- Gear box condition Monitoring
- Gearbox condition monitoring
- Radial and thrust bearing condition monitoring
- Conveyor condition Monitoring
- Pump condition monitoring
- Motor condition monitoring